These mistakes (Remastered) These mistakes (Remastered)

I loved the original, mostly for how it conveyed its emotion perfectly.

But this version . . . seems off . . . the better quality allows you to hear the happier side of it. everything sounds like your thinking with a clear head, and not as if you had just ran over your friends puppy and are crying over it for weeks without telling anybody. It just seems too off from the original, the lower quality on the first version was best at telling what happened.

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

i have found one of the gems of newgrounds techno

i've been on the audio portal for a year or so and i havent heard anything like this sence Heaven Rd. 2 when i first started searching. 15/10

!~[Come Along]~! !~[Come Along]~!

finaly, someone who appreciates tha bass

just the way this flows its like what a song should be: melody thats catchy and sticks in the head, countermelody to join in and harmonize, then the bass to bring it all together. great job!!

MmmCake responds:

thanks man!! :D

&amp;gt;(Jumping Around - Dem)&amp;lt; >(Jumping Around - Dem)<

just what i been looking for!!

ive been looking for a jumpy some with the right about of bass to practice dancing too. thank you for the help XD

Inferno Town Inferno Town

love the bass

bass are the backbone of any orchestra . . . great usage here

Semaphore responds:

AND I KNOW THAT ! xD

Symphony of Dreams Symphony of Dreams

come forth the music that speaks my mind

the quote says most of it . . . but lets just say i'm tired, sad, and yet . . . extreamly happy. and this song reflects my very thoughts and emotions.

(yes i had a long month or two XD it happens)

Semaphore responds:

thank you very much for your review DrRandom

(Jumpstyle] Get Hard (Jumpstyle] Get Hard

hardjump

great song but its more hardjump then the jumpstyle im looking for XD. i usualy listen to very high melody of jumpstyle and this just screams hardjump at me,

D-95 responds:

Lol, I don't know anything! :D
Some are telling: Hard Trance, Hardstyle or Handz Up and now I hear Hardjumg :D
Really Crazy... Seems like I've invented a new style?

&amp;quot;Jumping Higher&amp;quot; "Jumping Higher"

every time

every time you have a complete song i have to download and give a 5, looken forward to all tha new songs you comin out with.

Deedeedede Deedeedede

harmony

every melody has a harmony man, and that harmony keeps it together. this seems very detached but has potential

.:Enigma:. .:Enigma:.

trance

great song i have to say. but this seems like it would fit a little better under trance to me.